There is no better place than Security Canada Trade Shows for you to strengthen your network of contacts. Security Canada Trade Shows are the largest, most comprehensive and well attended events in the industry. That is why these shows are the go-to for professional development, networking and new opportunities at every level. This is your chance to make a positive and lasting impression while building professional relationships that will last a lifetime.
Whether you’re new to networking or a seasoned pro, here are some tips to keep in mind when networking:
- Be prepared. Bring a lot of business cards and know the key people and booths you want to visit.
- Set goals before you go. Set a goal to talk with a certain number of people or talk to that one person you’ve been meaning to speak with for a while now.
- Be social! Take some photos and share what you’ve learned on your preferred social media channels. Don’t forget to tag friends or companies, and use the hashtag #SecurityCanadaCentral for the show when using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Follow up with contacts! Networking doesn’t stop after you leave the show; contact those you met throughout the event within 48 hours.
- Add new contacts. Add new contacts to your address book and follow up on LinkedIn. When you send someone an invite on LinkedIn, personalize the message to include that you met at Security Canada.
Ready to put these networking tips to the test? Join us at the Security Canada Trade Show in your region today!
SECURITY CANADA CENTRAL