Security Canada Rules
- No one under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Show at any time, including infants. No Exceptions.
- The use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- No photography is allowed on the Exhibit Floor.
- Attendees and Conferees assume all risk incidentals to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property, and release management, its employees and agents against any claims.
- By participating, you agree to allow your name and company information to be used in marketing future Security Canada trade shows. You also agree to allow your name and company information to be printed in a delegate attendee report that will be made available to exhibitors and sponsors. Your email or telephone will not be shared with anyone and will only be used exclusively by CANASA and its authorised agents to communicate with you.
Canadian Security Association reserves the right to use any photo or video images recorded at Canadian Security Association events. By registering for a Canadian Security Association event, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Canadian Security Association may photograph and/or video you at their events, as well as use the photographs and/or videos in any publication or media for future educational and promotional activities/materials, without further notification or any compensation to you. You also acknowledge and agree to waive any right to inspect or approve any future educational and promotional activities/materials that may include photographs and/or videos of you.
SECURITY CANADA ATLANTIC